






【A】
May:I’d like to withdraw some money from my account.
我想从户头里提出一些钱。
Clerk:Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please?
可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢?
May:Sure.
当然可以。
Clerk:Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?
让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元?
May:That’s right.
是的。
【B】
Bank clerk:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生。我能帮您点什么吗?
Benjamin:Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.
是的,我想在银行账户中存1000元钱。
Bank clerk:Please fill out this deposit form, first.
请先填一下这张存款单。
Benjamin:OK…Here you are. Any problem on that?
好的……填好了。有什么问题吗?
Bank clerk:No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?
没有问题,很好。您带存折了吗?
Benjamin:Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.
带了。这是存折,还有现金。
Bank clerk:Wait a moment, please.
请等一等。
Benjamin:Sure.
好的。
Bank clerk:Is there anything else I can do for you?
您还需要其他帮助吗?
Benjamin:Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?
你能告诉我目前的存款利率吗?
Bank clerk:The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.
存款利率是每月0.8%。
Benjamin:Thanks.
谢谢。
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。